l+l Star Wars Galaxies Roleplay l+l
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l+l Star Wars Galaxies Roleplay l+l

l+l The Universal Star Wars Habbo RP l+l

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Woopmobile

Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes. Empty
PostSubject: Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes.   Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes. Revan-1

Armored robe materials: Black shell spider silk, Beskar and Black leather.

Special properties: The robes have been heavily immersed in the dark side of the force from the wearer's sheer power in the dark side, thus causing a dark side force nexus to become infused with the robes, therefore negating all light side force techniques directed at the wearer.

Description: Upon researching the history of the galaxy through a bunch of old records, Skarcious discovered a former Dark Lord of the Sith known as Revan, Rather facinated by the stories of Revan, Skarcious had an expedition led by 'friends' to help search for Revan's ancient armored robes, Upon eventually discovering them, Skarcious decided to create an armored robe ( Yes, and the damn helmet ) which looks exactly the same as those that Revan had worn long ago for his own personal use.

Last edited by Woopmobile on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dank

Dank

PostSubject: Re: Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes.   Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:01 pm

They look sexy.
Back to top Go down
Woopmobile

PostSubject: Re: Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes.   Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Yeah been waiting awhile for Austin to show up and approve them but I haven't seem him around at all lately.
Back to top Go down
Austin<3
Admin
Austin<3

PostSubject: Re: Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes.   Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:12 pm

APPROVED...
Back to top Go down
https://swg-rp.rpg-board.net
Woopmobile

PostSubject: Re: Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes.   Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:30 pm

YAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes.   Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skarcious' Custom Armored Robes.
Page 1 of 1