l+l Star Wars Galaxies Roleplay l+l
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l+l Star Wars Galaxies Roleplay l+l

l+l The Universal Star Wars Habbo RP l+l

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sis'iir Auuran's Speech for Election [Revised Version].

Go down 
AuthorMessage
l+l Sis'

Sis'iir Auuran's Speech for Election [Revised Version]. Empty
PostSubject: Sis'iir Auuran's Speech for Election [Revised Version].   Sis'iir Auuran's Speech for Election [Revised Version]. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:39 am

My name is Sis'iir Auuran and im here to tell you how much better I can make our planet. If I am to be elected as your King I will see to it that there are B-3 Ultra Battle Droids coated with Cortosis Armor, and armed with Flame Throwers, accurate Missiles, Desnity Projectors and Machine Gun Gauntlets. Anti Tank Crab droids will be deploid during hostile attack by Vehicle. MTTs will Transport the drodis through the planet of Naboo, and will be transported in the Air by MAF transports. Lucrehulk-Class Droid Control ships will be placed in orbit, and guarded by Lucrehulk-Class BattleShips. Evac Ships will be available to the planet to escape while in a hostile stiuation. Im aware that the number of Naboo Guards is shortening, I have decided that if I am elected as your king that there will only be a limit of five guards to assist Theed, and those who volunteer shall recieve a Home within the [Soon Comeing] Hotel to be placed in the City of Theed.
Back to top Go down
Woopmobile

Sis'iir Auuran's Speech for Election [Revised Version]. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sis'iir Auuran's Speech for Election [Revised Version].   Sis'iir Auuran's Speech for Election [Revised Version]. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:03 am

Not trying to be mean, but, one phrase. "Spell-check" Razz
Back to top Go down

Sis'iir Auuran's Speech for Election [Revised Version].
Page 1 of 1